Freitag, 25. Juli 2014

HAUL. (home decor & tableware)




Decorating is one of my passions. Therefore, I LOVE going shopping for home decor. Even if I don't find anything that day (which is hard to believe... ;)) I love strolling around in an home center for hours, just looking at things and imagine how I would decorate my own house/apartment. I could spend a DAY in an home center. I don't wanna know how crazy I'll get, if I can finally go shopping for my own apartment. :) 

Today, me and my mother went to MÖMAX (Vienna) and I found some really nice things. Scroll down, and take a look. ;)




pink-white spotted server. (6€)

round black-white patterned server. (8€) really don't know why I would need 2 different servers , but HEY, I couldn't make a decision because I loved the patterns so much. :(

2 storage tins. (2€)


big pastel pink mug. (4€)


2 13x18 white frames. (3€)

grey mousepad in snake design. (2€)


white storage box. (4€) 


little turquoise bowl. (2€)




I'm very happy with my purchase and I can't wait to use all of it. Do you know this feeling? You just can't wait to wear a t-shirt you just found in a shop or you just bought food and can't wait to cook it. 
Yes, you can also have this feeling with home decor. Let me know if you've had this feeling before. ;) 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen