"Don't forget to smile today. "
Let's take a little trip down memory lane. A few blog post ago, I mentioned a new "habit" of mine. A compliment, a conversation, an event, a photo, a song? Doesn't matter WHAT made me happy during the last 6 month, I wrote it down and put it into a jar. I started in January and I was surprised how full it actually became. Now, as half of the year is over I wanted to share some of those with you. :) (And I'm so excited to open them now!!!) I will write them down shortly and without any (too) personal details. Maybe they will motivate you to also collect little memories of your life. Enjoy! :)
- I finished a successfull workout.
- Got invited to a prom.
- Full points on a test.
- The sweetest birthday message from a good friend of mine who (unfortunately) lives far away.
- Cinema night with my cousin, where we spontaneously met someone and had a conversation during the whole film
- Trip to Budapest with a friend.
- Great lunch in the city.
- A special "happy new year wish" and an additional sweet message! <3
- Surprised a friend at his birthday party and his reaction was super sweet :D
- Productive day at uni.
- Good job interview and lunch + ice cream with two friends afterwards.
- My birthday dinner with my closest friends.
- New Year's Eve celebration.
- My first working day was really good!!
- 4km morning run and watching a sunrise.
- A compliment from my aunt.
- A beautiful winter walk with a friend + taking some pictures.
- Finally made a dentist appointment after too many years and I survived ;)