Samstag, 27. September 2014

SOUTHBANK and other stories. | Collecting moments.


22th September
It has been my last week here in London, so I wanted to make the most of it. It included: visiting Southbank about 3 times (because it's really cool there and there's a lot to see), running some last errands, shopping at Oxford street and two exciting nights in a club at the Thames.


London Eye.
Shopping day. LIBERTY.
lunch @wagamama 
Piccadilly Circus.
 

  24th September

one of the three rainy days.
lovely café Goswell Road Coffee


25th September : Another day at beautiful Southbank. We just strolled and decided to go for lunch @giraffe restaurant. Then we walked to the London Eye and had a coffee before heading back to school for our courses.

Southbank II
FROZEN YOGURT VAN <3
<3



back to Southbank after school.
Big Ben by night.



MC Donalds with this georgeos view and lovely diner company. perfect!!!
  

All good things come to an end.

Unfortunately, it's time to say goodbye. My last day is almost over and I just received my certificate for my business course. My friend asked me, if I'm happy to come home...honestly...of course I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends, but I also know, that I will miss this city not later than Monday. I got used to the British culture, people and the lifestyle. It's difficult to describe, but I feel so comfortable here. The city with it's wonderful places is one of the things I'm going to miss. I will also miss the people I've met here. I'm so undescribably happy that I got to know a special person. She's from Swizerland and we spent a lot of time together. We always thought of new things to do and cool places to go. I'm sure, without her, my time here would have been just half as lovely and funny. She is such a honest person and a really good friend, I could count on her all the time! Now, it's time to go and get ready for one last night in crazy London. :)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen