Donnerstag, 3. März 2016

4 days KITZBÜHEL.| Skiing.



"One of the best feelings is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much you enjoy them and their existence."

Finally, I'm back with a new post. This time about my recent vacation in Kitzbühel. I will link an older blog post about a trip to Kitzbühel when I spent a weekend there in summer while "Kitzbüheler Kirtag". (http://julesn.blogspot.co.at/2015/08/a-weekend-in-kitzbuhel-jahrmarkt.html)

A good friend of mine has got an apartment in Kitzbühel and kindly invited me again. I haven't been skiing for five or six years, so I was a bit worried on getting back on the slopes at first. On our first day we went on the "Kitzbüheler Horn". You will instantly see how much luck we've had with the weather on the pictures. The sun was shining all day long. I am not the biggest ski fan on earth but the fact that the weather was perfect and the slopes weren't as scary as I thought it was so much fun.

One evening we went night sledding - something I've never done before. First of all, the view was absolutely beautiful at night. Even though we had tiny issues with controling our sledge properly together, it was so funny. :) After our first run we kind of managed not falling off our sledge every turn. ;)









Kitzbühel by night

Nachtrodeln - night sledding


Kaiserschmarren <33

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen