Sonntag, 19. Juli 2015

What I love at the moment. | JULY 2015.


" Be happy - it drives people crazy. "


This month has not only been extremely hot in Vienna - it has also been a pretty stressful month. If you're following my blog a little, you might have noticed that I'm currently in the process of MOVING! Therefore I have (of course) a " decor - part" here in this favorites post. ENJOY! :) 
 
DRINKS
  
Starting off with - DRINKS. Yes, I kind of found a "new love". Iced coffee. Okay, iced coffee in general hasn't been a new thing for a coffee lover like me, but I never really made one at home. So, (inspired by a friend of mine) I gave it a go, and I can say - its 100 times more refreshing and awakening than a normal cup of coffee. Especially with my soy milk (so much better than normal milk!!!) it tastes so yummy.

BEAUTY 
 
Honestly, I couldn't be bothered putting on make up when it's 36° outside. BUT an alternative for a heavy foundation would be a BB cream. I tried out the BB Cream (coloured beauty balm) by KIKO a while ago and I really like the effect. It definitely doesn't feel as heavy as a foundation. 

so cool - at first it has a creamy beige color and then it adjusts to your skin tone.

Next - I finally used my (Douglas) voucher and bought my first mac lipstick & lip liner. At first I did some research and watched some youtube videos on which colour would be the best or the prettiest. ( I personally feel more comfortable than be advised in a shop sometimes haha...) In the end I bought the lipstick "FAUX" - a nice natural color.
Last but not least - an eye-shadow pallet. It's the NUDE Pallet by Maybelline. I like EVERY color of it - and this is quite rare with me haha. This pallet is supposed to be very very popular and it was sold out quite quickly.



DECOR
 Here are 2 items of my H&M Home purchase. First, a decor tablet /tray. I'm not sure what's the right name for it, but I'll put it on my couch table and put some candles or magazines on it! :) and of course : COPPER style. <3




 What's your favorite item/food/drink this month? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen