Samstag, 23. April 2016

workout clothing | adidas by Stella McCartney.

don't let anyone limit your dreams.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/passion.html

" Don't let anyone limit your dreams."


As I announced on my Instagram account (http://instagram.com/jules.mariette) I'm going to re-design my blog a bit and write about about a topic I'm really passionate about more often. fitness. workouts. workout clothing. sports. workout routine. I have many ideas and plans I'd like to transalte into action here on my blog. Today I want to show you a workout legging I just love wearing. Its a dark navy blue legging with little leather-like details on the knees. The fabric feels so good so it's very comfortable. I also love the pink writing on the waistband.

I hope I can wake your interest and motivation as well. 
Any ideas for future posts? Just leave a comment in the comment box below. :) 

adidas by Stella McCartney - Stella Sports





 



ideas/tips for future posts? -> comment below. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen