Sonntag, 7. September 2014

TIME FLIES. | Collecting moments.

It's CRAZY!! One week has already passed. Time flies so fast.

Next to my courses and spending time at the language school, I feel like I've also seen a lot of other parts of London. The school is very central, so it is easy to get around. Compared to my first day, when I had no idea which card to buy for the tube, which direction I had to go, what kind of  100 lines there are, I really feel a lot safer and more confident.

I'm very happy that we're having enough free time after school for exploring and relaxing. For example: one evening, we went to a Mexican restaurant called "wahaca". Really nice atmosphere and delicious food. I tried tacos and quesadillas. It was so good! :)

super cool mirror in the restaurant.
As you may have seen in my last post, I went to Notting Hill. Such a lovely area of London. The following days were also pretty cool. I've done a little bit of shopping, had lunch at a really beautiful little park and (finally) visited a pub and drank my first british beer(s)....:) I think it's one of those things you shoul've experienced when you're in the UK. Even if you don't like beer ;)


the Wellington pub

Saturday, after a looooong day at school I've met up with some friends at Picadilly Circus and we decided to go and find a restraurant.We found a very nice Chinese Restaurant. The food was delicious, the music was good (also kind of like a little bar), we've had a lovely chat and we ordered some drinks. ;)


France-Austria-China-Austria-Brasil  I've met so many new lovely people here.


My first week is coming to an end, and if I'm honest I really don't want my other 3 weeks to go by that quickly. But for now - I'll enjoy every day, make the most of it and fall in love with London every single day. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen